Home

Home
"There are places I remember all my life." The Beatles

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm officially back this time!

I've had quite the ordeal with technology this weekend...i dropped my laptop and broke it, and i got my phone stolen! And on top of that i have an ipad that seems to crash every time i open this to post! but Finally...here are the picture of my completed Grid art! I'm really happy with how it turned out, its what i was hoping for, and i feel like especially from far away you can really tell what it is. I made it in what were meant to be 4 20x20 squares. Its a little bit of an odd shape however, 41x40, because i was tired and apparently cant count well and made one of the squares one row too big, and i also made one one row too small! Adding on one single row was definitely a challenge! It really did give me an appreciation for the idea of a picture broken down into pixels, and what a computer has to reproduce. I've uploaded a couple of pictures of the process..in the last one you can see where i failed at math! and then the final piece!



No comments:

Post a Comment