Home

Home
"There are places I remember all my life." The Beatles

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Introduction!

Hi! I've done this before on here, but figured i would do it again for my new class! My name is Rosie, and I'm a sophomore here. Im also from England! I have a lot of hobbies, but the most important ones to me are probably music and art (and of course eating)! I play many musical instruments, but my favourites to play are the piano, the saxophone, and I also sing. I've been trying to teach myself the guitar for years now, but im convinced my hands are too small! I have really enjoyed the first two classes so far, and am finding it very interesting. I had never really considered how far back art stems, for example I never thought of stone henge as art! I personally found the link between opera and modern music very interesting and am really looking forward to looking into this more. Even though this class was a requirement for me i would have picked it anyway, I am definitely excited and interested in whats to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment